DOORS... DESTINY... DISCOVERY... of life 2012

DOORS... DESTINY... DISCOVERY... and LOVE of >>>>
NEW LIFE PURPOSE... FAMILY... FRIENDS... THE BEACH... HISTORY... HUMOR... FRANCE...
JUST TAKING A WALK... ETSY... CREATIVE IDEAS.... MOTIVATIONAL THOTS....

F R A N C E --- for 3 summers. Now --- memories & pictures

Friday, November 22, 2013

MINNESOTA! Welcome to OREGON!



I have TWO VISITORS from snowy Minnesota!
Welcome to the Oregon Coast "flat" ALEXA and "flat" LILLIAN! 
We will be discovering part of my world--the Oregon Coast!

Of course, I'm a fabric worshipper, so the first place I had to take you to.... is one of my favorite fabrics shops that I am lucky enough to have right here in my little town of 232 people--Nehalem! 

My town is the best ever because... well for one, I have this fabric shop ran by my friend DORIS.  Second because I live only one mile from the beach! 

 My town is surrounded by the Nehalem River and the Nehalem Bay and they run into the Pacific Ocean!  We will travel up and down the coast these next few days, because there are so many fun things to see!!  Lighthouses... Go to the Beach.... Have a Bonfire... Make Sandcastles... Find Seashells and Sand Dollars... Eat at Mo's Restaurant (fresh fish mmmmmmmm)  Will you eat raw oysters with me (I LOVE them!)  

I had 5 sisters and 6 brothers while I was growing up!  NEVER a dull moment.  Well "some" of them are coming for Thanksgiving, I will have over 20 people here for dinner.  It will be fun.  I will introduce you to them :-)  

We will have a fun time... I will "TRY" very hard to post every day about your visit here!

Thanks for coming for a visit!!
Anne...on the beach :-)


  

1 comment:

  1. ANNE!! I'm just seeing your posts now about the girls' visit to your home. What an amazing experience they are having with you!! Thank you for taking care of them and showing them around Nehalem!! I will definitely share your blog with my readers so they can follow along!!

    ReplyDelete