DOORS... DESTINY... DISCOVERY... of life 2012

DOORS... DESTINY... DISCOVERY... and LOVE of >>>>
NEW LIFE PURPOSE... FAMILY... FRIENDS... THE BEACH... HISTORY... HUMOR... FRANCE...
JUST TAKING A WALK... ETSY... CREATIVE IDEAS.... MOTIVATIONAL THOTS....

F R A N C E --- for 3 summers. Now --- memories & pictures

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

West Coast to West Coast - Viva La France!


JULY 20th--Monday Night! One last visit to the Oregon Beach!


JULY 22nd--It's Wednesday now...and I am at Tytus and Cathi's in Washington. I leave tomorrow, Thursday at 7:00PM to fly to London, England, then onto Paris! C'est incroyable! Unbelievable.
I ate breakfast with Bridger & Addy! Then had a massage this morning at Hand-n-Stone...

Cathi made me my favorite... a Bon Voyage Cherry Pie and Bridger picked me a bouquet of daisies (my favorite too!) Red carpet treatment. woooohooo
.






3 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage!!!!

    I will be smiling every time I think of you and how much fun you are having. Enjoy every moment.

    Love you, sister of my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. July 26 Saturday I made it to Weimereux, France. I am now on the west coast of the Atlantic ocean. I almost missed my plane from LONDON to PARIS... ahhh, but I MADE IT. HAD DINNER in Amiens at a sidewalk cafe near the largest most beautiful cathredal in France. CEST FORMIDABLE! We are having dinner with a bunch of his friends tonight; fresh crab and the best wine: I met a couple of his friends at the market today; I actually went in and greeted them in French and introduced myself. It was a blast! We head for Brussels tomorrow, what a magnificient time it is. Regis is a history teacher, so much to see! He cooked mussels for lunch after we went shopping at the market this morning! What an experience that was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday, August 4th Anne called from France!!! Guess she thought that after almost 2 weeks we might want to know that she hasn't forgotten all of us. Told her I would post a comment here so everyone would know that she is having an absolutely wonderful time and hasn't had access to internet to post anything herself.

    Been traveling through small villages and visiting castles in the rural area along the west coast. Even spent one night at a real castle and was served raw oysters and wine for breakfast! And ate it!! And liked it!!! Then had escargot for dinner that night. YUK!!!

    She said to tell everyone hi and that when she can she will post something here herself and mail postcards. It's been better than she ever dreamed it would be. She said there are no words to explain the beauty she has seen and the wonderful people she has met. Will be fun to see her pictures and hear all the details when she gets home.

    So Anne, keep enjoying your dream trip and thanks for checking in.

    Love you and am so happy to hear you sound so relaxed and yet so exuberant and excited about everything you are seeing and doing.

    Journey On!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete