DOORS... DESTINY... DISCOVERY... of life 2012

DOORS... DESTINY... DISCOVERY... and LOVE of >>>>
NEW LIFE PURPOSE... FAMILY... FRIENDS... THE BEACH... HISTORY... HUMOR... FRANCE...
JUST TAKING A WALK... ETSY... CREATIVE IDEAS.... MOTIVATIONAL THOTS....

F R A N C E --- for 3 summers. Now --- memories & pictures

Monday, September 21, 2009

Boulogne & Wimereux-- shopping... a nice walk... and Dinner with Friends

I got up about 10:00 AM, I can't believe I'm not tired! I'm wondering about "jet lag" Time will tell... We had a fantastic breakfast prepared by the Professeur Regis. Fresh bagets and croissants, yogurt, juice, cheese and fresh coffee. Tres gentil! We went to Bologne and Wimereux, I met several of Regie's good friends in town. We went shopping for dinner, fresh vegetables, fresh crab, fresh oysters, fresh shri mp, fresh clams AND fresh muscles (for lunch).




















Prepared as much as we could for dinner, set the table, last minute cleaning details. Made muscles for lunch... the "best-EVER" muscles! I never knew the Professeur was such a gourmet chef! We went for a walk along the river and around Wimereux, then had dinner with Bruno and Francine; Patricia; and Pierre (Eva had to work). Dinner was wonderful!!!
I am so impressed with the French-----they are so efficient and eloquent when eating their meals. I have to admit... I am envious of their grace and manners ... I finished last and my plate did not end with a beautiful finish-----BUT! I did thoroughly enjoy their love of life & friendships and the meal was magnificient!












Reggie cooked this incredible meal for all of us.

What a feast!

1 comment: